Academic Cup 2021 Opens For Application
Do you see yourself in a leadership position in the future? The Academic Cup 2021 is a great way to hone your skills as an innovative, creative and critical thinker. Through studying challenging real-life business scenario, the competition is an excellent platform to prove your abilities to prospective employers, and a great way to kick start a career in business consulting and analytical positions.
Academic Cup 2021
Date: 6 February 2021 (Saturday)
Time: 09:30 – 12:30 – Preliminary Round /14:00 – 17:00 – Final Round & Result Announcements
Format: Online (via Zoom)
Champion : HK$2,000/team + Certificates
1st Runner-up: HK$1,500/team + Certificates
2nd Runner-up :HK$1,000/team + Certificates
Best Presenter: HK$500 + Certificate
- Please form a team of 4 BA undergraduate students (preferably from different BA programmes) and complete the online registration form.
- Online registration closes on 28 January 2021, 23:59 (HKT).
- Enrollment will be processed by random selection in case of an overwhelming number of applications.
- Successful team registrations will be notified via email to the team captain from 29 January 2021 onwards.
- Interested students are strongly encouraged to join Case Training Session which will be held on 25 January 2021. Details of the training will be announced in due course.
- Finalists of Academic Cup 2021 (Online) may be shortlisted for a series of case trainings and nominated for local/overseas case competitions on behalf of CUHK Business School.
Apply Now*: http://bit.ly/3iMbSns
*Application opens until 28 January 2021, 23:59 (HKT).
About the Academic Cup:
The Academic Cup is an annual case analysis competition organised by the Undergraduate Office to encourage our business students to experience the analysis of a real business case through teamwork. Students with outstanding performance may have a chance to represent CUHK in local or international case competitions.