JUPAS Admission Interviews
JUPAS Interview Arrangements (2023 Entry)
For JUPAS candidates of 2023 entry, please note that CUHK Business School will conduct face-to-face admission interviews.
- Hong Kong JUPAS candidates who have put any of our business programme(s) in Band A by the deadline of updating JUPAS programme choices on 31 May 2023 will be invited to the interview.
- For the interviews from 12-16 June, candidates concerned will be informed the interview arrangement via email on or before 9 June 2023, Friday.
- For the interviews from 26-30 June, candidates concerned will be informed the interview arrangement via email on or before 16 June 2023, Friday.
- Please read the following Important Notes to JUPAS candidates before attending the interview.
Important Notes to JUPAS candidates for the Interviews from 12-16, 26-30 June 2023
- Applicable to candidates who choose the following programmes:
- JS4202 Integrated BBA
- JS4214 Global Business Studies
- JS4240 Professional Accountancy
- JS4252 Quantitative Finance
- JS4254 Interdisciplinary Major Programme in Global Economics and Finance
- JUPAS interviews for the following programmes are separately arranged:
- JS4226 Hospitality and Real Estate (5 – 9 Jun)
- JS4238 Insurance, Financial and Actuarial Analysis (19 Jun – 7 Jul)
- JS4264 BBA (IBBA) – JD Double Degree Programme (5 – 9 Jun)
- JS4276 Quantitative Finance and Risk Management Science (12 – 15 Jun, tentative)
- JS4725 Biotechnology, Entrepreneurship and Healthcare Management (22 – 23 May)
- JS4760 Interdisciplinary Data Analytics + X Double Major Programme
- Interviews will be taken place in Cheng Yu Tung Building of CUHK Business School (University Station Exit B l Map). Candidates should arrive at the venue 30 minutes before the interview. Please present your HKID card for identity verification.
- JS4214 Global Business Studies may conduct online admission interviews via Zoom.
- Interviews (either group or individual) will be conducted in English. Candidates please reserve at least an hour for the admission interviews, excluding 30 minutes before the admission interviews for registration.
- Given the large number of candidates involved, please understand that we will not accommodate interview re-scheduling.
- If you are unable to attend the interview in June 2023, selected candidates may be invited by individual programmes after release of HKDSE results (from 26 July to early August 2023).
- As long as you attend any one of the JUPAS interviews, candidates’ interview performance will be shared among all business programmes.
- Candidates recommended by the School Principal’s Nomination and/or Sports Scholarships Schemes will also be interviewed in this exercise. No separate interview will be further arranged.
- Dress code: smart causal.
- The event will be cancelled if typhoon signal no. 8 or above or black rainstorm signal is hoisted before 8:00am on the interview day.
- If JUPAS interviews are cancelled due to any unexpected reasons, such as adverse weather, CUHK Business School will announce it via its Undergraduate Office webpage (https://ug.bschool.cuhk.edu.hk/jupas-admissions-interviews/) as soon as possible.
Enquiries: Undergraduate Office of CUHK Business School; email: email@example.com.