JUPAS Admission Interviews
JUPAS Admissions Interviews (2021 Entry)
For JUPAS candidates of 2021 entry, please note that CUHK Business School will conduct online admissions interviews via ZOOM. Candidates may need to prepare necessary hardware equipment and appropriate software to facilitate the interview well in advance.
- Hong Kong JUPAS candidates who have put any of our business programme(s) in Band A by the deadline of updating JUPAS program choices on 31 May 2021 will be invited to the interview.
- Candidates concerned will be informed the interview arrangement via email on or before 12 June 2021, Saturday.
- Please attend the JUPAS admission interview as scheduled. Details have been sent to your e-mail account. Please don’t forget to check your junk / spam email folders. Enquiry: 3943 1850
- Please read the following Important Notes to JUPAS candidates before attending the interview.
Important Notes to JUPAS candidates for the Admissions Interviews from 15-18, 21-25 June 2021
1) Applicable to candidates who choose the following programmes:
- JS4202 Integrated BBA
- JS4214 Global Business Studies
- JS4240 Professional Accountancy
- JS4252 Quantitative Finance
- JS4254 Interdisciplinary Major Programme in Global Economics and Finance
- JS4276 Interdisciplinary Major Programme in Quantitative Finance and Risk Management Science
2) Admissions interviews for the following programmes are separately arranged:
- JS4264 BBA (IBBA) – JD Double Degree Programme (2-4, 7-8 Jun)
- JS4238 Insurance, Financial and Actuarial Analysis (28 Jun – 17 Jul)
- JS4226 Hospitality and Real Estate (7-11 Jun)
3) Admissions interviews will be conducted via Zoom. Candidates should join the Zoom meeting at least 30 minutes before the assigned interview time for registration.
4) At registration, please present your HKID card for identity verification.
5) Please use your formal name (eg. CHAN Ma Lee, Mary) when you login Zoom. Please click here for details of customizing your Zoom profile.
6) Interviews (either group or individual) will be conducted in English. Candidates please reserve at least an hour for the admissions interviews, excluding 30 minutes before the admissions interviews for registration.
7) You should NOT share the Meeting ID and Password with any third party.
8) Recording, taping and photographing are prohibited during all interviews.
9) Given the large number of candidates involved, please understand that we will not accommodate interview re-scheduling.
10) If you are unable to attend the interview in June 2021, selected candidates may be invited by selected programmes after 28 July 2021.
11) As long as you attend any one of the admissions interviews, candidates’ interview performance will be shared among all business programmes.
12) Candidates recommended by the School Principal’s Nomination and/or Sports Scholarships Schemes will also be interviewed in this exercise. No separate interview will be further arranged.
13) Dress code: smart causal.
14) If admissions interviews are cancelled due to any unexpected reasons, such as adverse weather, CUHK Business School will announce it via its Undergraduate Office Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/CUHKBusinessUG) as soon as possible.
15) Andy Wong, Associate Dean (UG Studies), has shared with candidates some interview tips of online admissions interviews, you are encouraged to watch the videos (episode 1 & episode 2) before the interviews.
Enquiries: Undergraduate Office of CUHK Business School; email: firstname.lastname@example.org.