Student Ambassador Programme (Batch 2023) Open for Recruitment
Do you want to represent the CUHK Business School to the public? Are you an outgoing, proactive and helpful person? The Undergraduate Office (UGO) is now looking for a group of energetic, motivated, and passionate business undergraduates to join us as Student Ambassadors, to help promote the School to the public in outreach and admissions-related activities. Join us now and help the CUHK Business School community grows.
Why Should I Join?
- The programme offers opportunities and a platform outside the classroom, to enrich your university experiences and help build resume; and to enhance your soft skills and abilities to improve your career aspects
Benefits and Opportunities
- Represent and promote the School to your alma mater, prospective students, parents, teachers, and the general public
- Priority to join other activities organized by UGO, or outside organisations
- Enrich your university experience and build your resume
- Boost up your soft skills including presentation, public speaking, and leadership skills
- Student ambassadors training
- Professional portrait shooting
Roles of Student Ambassadors
Student ambassadors would be working closely with the Undergraduate Office, to participate in activities through the following channels:
(I) On- and Off-campus outreach activities
- Share with prospective students your university life and study experience from a student’s perspective
- Assist in planning and organizing outreach activities, campus tours, admissions activities such as on- and off-campus admission talks, faculty / campus visits, CUHK Information Day for Undergraduate Admissions, etc.
(II) Connect with you alma mater
- Connect with your alma mater to arrange admission talks / alumni sharing / campus tours (activity could be held in secondary school or CUHK campus or online).
(III) Online and social media
- Participate in different photo and video shooting to promote CUHK Business School
- Answer enquiries about academic and campus life online
- Contribute content and be featured on brochures, videos, promotional materials, website and media, etc.
- Assist in planning and managing content on social media
- Including video production / writer / performance opportunities; assist in the School organised activities such as admission talks / cultural activities / academic seminars / workshops / etc.
Who are we looking for?
- Current undergraduate students from all business majors
- Have good knowledge and are familiar with the admission procedure
- Passionate in promoting CUHK Business School, our undergraduate programmes to prospective students
- Outgoing, energetic, self-motivated and eager to help
Please complete the registration from here, and enclose:
- Academic transcript of your current studies (student copy)
- Your personal CV)
- 500-word write-up (either Chinese or English, any topic is fine)
- Any additional materials that can show your interest(s) and talent(s) are welcomed
Application is open until 11:59pm, 5 February 2023 (Sunday).
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.