Do you want to represent the CUHK Business School to the public? Are you an outgoing, proactive and helpful person? The Undergraduate Office (UGO) is now looking for a group of energetic, motivated, and passionate business undergraduates to join us as Student Ambassadors, to help promote the School to the public in outreach and admissions-related activities. Join us now and help the CUHK Business School community grows.
Why Should I Join?
- The programme offers opportunities and a platform outside the classroom, to enrich your university experiences and help build resume; and to enhance your soft skills and abilities to improve your career aspects
Benefits and Opportunities
- Represent and promote the School to your alma mater, prospective students, parents, teachers, and the general public
- Priority to join other activities organized by UGO, or outside organisations
- Enrich your university experience and build your resume
- Boost up your soft skills including presentation, public speaking, and leadership skills
- Student ambassadors training
- Complimentary CUHK Business School student name card printing
- Professional portrait shooting
Roles of Student Ambassadors
(I) On- and Off-campus outreach activities
- Share with prospective students your university life and study experience from a student’s perspective
- Assist in planning and organizing outreach activities, campus tours, admissions activities such as on- and off-campus admission talks, faculty / campus visits, Orientation Day for Undergraduate Admissions, etc.
(II) Connect with you alma mater
- Connect with your alma mater to arrange admission talks / alumni sharing / campus tours (activity could be held in secondary school or CUHK campus or online).
(III) Online and social media
- Participate in different photo and video shooting to promote CUHK Business School
- Answer enquiries about academic and campus life online
- Contribute content and be featured on Facebook page, brochure, videos, promotional materials, website and media, etc.
- Assist in planning and managing content on social media
- Including video production / writer / performance opportunities; assist in the School organised activities such as admission talks / cultural activities / academic seminars / workshops / etc.
Who are we looking for?
- Current undergraduate students from all business majors
- Have good knowledge and are familiar with the admission procedure
- Passionate in promoting CUHK Business School, our undergraduate programmes to prospective students
- Outgoing, energetic, self-motivated and eager to help
Please complete the registration from here, and enclose:
- Academic transcript of your current studies (student copy)
- Your personal CV)
- 500-word write-up (either Chinese or English, any topic is fine)
- Any additional materials that can show your interest(s) and talent(s) are welcome
Application is open until 11pm, 31 December, 2020 (Thursday).
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview on 23-24 February 2021